For booking the Tour, advance payment of 40% of total amount is required and rest of the remaining 60% will be on the first day of tour itself before departure.
Due to having short summer touristic season we want to keep our Bike , Staff & Equipments busy as much s we can.
We realises that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity or emergency or due to some unavoidable circumstances. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer also as it involves dedicated staff time, communications costs and advance purchased bills etc. Therefore, all cancellations would be charged the following fees:
- 60 days prior to arrival: 15% of the advance payment.
- 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the advance payment.
- 30 - 15 days prior to arrival: 40% of the advance payment.
- 14 - 7 days prior to arrival: 80% of the advance payment.
- 6 - 3 days prior to arrival: 90% of the advance payment.
- 2 - 0 days prior to arrival: 100% of the advance payment.
All the traveler are needed to carry valid photo id along with them. Traveler's from abroad are need to carry passport, visa and valid travelling documents. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings or baggage.
Travel insurance in not included in the tour price. However the same can be done on request at an extra cost.